Hotel Bristol in Warsaw housed Technological Seminar prepared by DSS during which the invited guests attended the Company’s presentation and listened to the following speeches:
- Piława Górna deposit as a reserve base for the production of high quality crushed aggregates – Roman Różniak (DSS) and Krzysztof Galos PhD Eng (Polish Academy of Science)
- Mineral-asphalt and amphibolite aggregate assessment according to the New Technical Requirements WT- Professor PhD Eng. Dariusz Sybilski (IBDiM)
- Practical application of amphibolite aggregate for the road construction – M.Sc. Eng. Piotr Zabrzeski (J&P AVAX)
- Ready Mixed Concrete quality based on the amphibolite aggregates from DSS quarry – M.S.c Eng. Artur Gold (BETOTECH)
- Quality of amphibolite aggregates from Piława Górna deposit from 2007 through 2009 – Agnieszka Chojnicka (DSS).